I created this page to demonstrate the different options you have with the POWr plugin. Notice that you can add title, subtitle, buttons, descriptive text, sharing options, links, and even group multiple photos together. Keep these ideas in mind for possible future aesthetic changes to the Lookbook.
- A button lets the user know that they can click rather than hovering to find the link. The downside to this is that the images look nice without the button. We can link the photo to the product page, but this disable the lightbox effect.
- Lightbox effect makes the video element much smaller and it doesn't present well in the gallery.
- Carefully consider the order in which you would like the images presented. We can easily move them around in the plugin.
- The images displayed in two or three columns looks nice. In three columns, the images are smaller.
- We can adjust the space between the images as well other styling options.
- We can modify the plugin without having to edit the website page which is nice and will prevent future accidents.